Spencer has the Engineering Edge – the industry’s largest full-time staff of technical specialists in air and gas handling technology, including design, application, development, mechanical and electrical engineers. One of their core competencies is modifying standard air and gas handling equipment to deliver custom systems with application-tailored, value-added functions.
Some valuable Spencer engineering attributes:
- R&D department to develop new products, expand product features and increase performance ranges, yielding greater system capabilities.
- System solutions approach, which provides comprehensive responses to air and gas handling problems from simple to the most complex.
- In-depth experience helps our engineers select and recommend appropriate technology to satisfy customer requests, from high-performance metal alloys to computer-controlled valving.
- Customization tailors equipment to your specifications and delivers special operating features or performance enhancements.
- Complex central vacuum systems are engineered to provide the right solutions for uses from general facility cleaning to toxic material collection and abrasive material handling.
- Custom electrical controls are planned and constructed by Spencer using dedicated facilities for assembly, programming and testing.
- Skid packaging of systems relies on engineering input to plan system componentry and its integration into self-contained packages.