From raw material evaluations for vacuum system conveyance design to performance tests of finished blowers, we are equipped for every aspect of in-depth technical support. There are extensive in-house facilities for testing new engineering concepts and the innovative products that result. We also utilize our extensive datafile of findings from over a century of product research, development and testing at Spencer.
Typical Testing Services
- Blower airflow assessments.
- Material compatibility studies.
- Gas sealing studies.
- ASME Code tests such as PTC-10 Performance Test.
- Volume measurements.
- Laminar Flow Element tests.
- Vacuum suction and flow tests for collected materials.
- Vacuum tool assessment for material pickup and vacuum conveyance.
- Filtration and materials evaluation.
- Friction loss determinations.
- Hydrostatic, pneumatic and halide leak tests.
- Impeller overspeed evaluation.
- Vibration analysis.
- Dye penetrant tests.
- Octave band noise analysis.
- Witness tests.